We are seeking an ambitious, goal oriented, Project Manager to be a part of our process and help bring concepts to life. This is much more than a desk job! You will be working with our team, interacting with contractors, and visiting suppliers.
WHO YOU ARE.
Team Player. You work well with others, are a great listener and take feedback constructively to hone your craft, learn quickly and excel in your role.
Detailed Oriented. You realize that smalls details are what make the bigger picture and will go above and beyond to complete a project avoiding mistakes.
Passionate. You are passionate about educating yourself to become a production expert. You understand that the more you learn the better you can support the brands which directly impacts your success.
Organized. You understand the importance of logistics and operations and are able to carry brands through the process with ease.
WHAT YOU'LL DO.
- Fully understand ARI JOGIEL’s structure and carry brands through it
- Oversee the brand’s progress and be the liaison between them and our team
- Establish benchmarks to assure project success in every stage of the process
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of the product's aesthetic to uphold and execute to the highest quality possible
- Develop respectful and long-term relationships with existing/new vendors
- Communicate with vendors on bulk fabric, yarn, trim quality approvals, rejections, and trouble shooting
- Assist in analyzing fabrics, markers, and trim specs to estimate accurate and realistic pricing for all styles
- Oversee the Production Team to ensure that all daily tasks are completed in a timely manner, working closely and addressing any issues or questions that may arise
- Maintain accurate reporting for all project management tasks
- Work closely with the Product Development team to ensure we are two steps ahead and ready to begin production when the time comes
- Work with time sensitive projects to assure speedy delivery and premium quality
- 2-4 years of experience in Apparel Production required
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of fabrics, construction, print techniques, knitwear, and excellent eye for color
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Priorities change frequently based on business demands, the ability to change direction quickly is critical
- High level of skill with Microsoft Excel
- Health Insurance
- Amazing office/space based in Downtown LA
- Complementary Product
- Team breakfast on Wednesdays
- Opportunity to grow and learn from some of the industry’s best!
If the opportunity seems like a good fit, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line:
"(Your First Name, Last Name) Project Manager"
Include the following in the body of the email:
- Intro – brag a little, we want to get to know you!
- Brief Cover Letter