"Junior Graphic Designer"
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer for a full-time paid position, to start as soon as possible. We are looking for someone with a passion for creating and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who you are?
Team Player. You work well with others, are a great listener and take feedback constructively to hone your craft, learn quickly and excel in your role.
Passionate. You are passionate about educating yourself to become an expert. You understand that the more you learn the better you can support which directly impacts your success.
Organized. You understand the importance of meeting timelines and shifting priorities. You’re able to work independently, prioritize, and judge multiple deadlines & projects.
Creative. You think outside of the box and are not afraid to get out of your comfort zone. You have a solid understanding of the creative workflow of fast-paced design & animation projects.
What You'll Do?
• Help create graphics for a wide variety of subjects and clients
• Observe current design trends on social media and across the web
• Work with the ARI JOGIEL team to come up with creative solutions to illustrate posts, videos and distributed assets
• Build and schedule editorial web content, features, infographics, illustrations, animations and more.
• Optimize and prepare files for web
• Manage Shopify, integrating new marketing campaign digital ads, social ads and organic social ads to increase engagement.
• Animation experience (a major plus)
• A degree or course of study in graphic design
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Managing websites, online advertising, & email campaigns.
• Adobe Premiere experience (a plus)
• The ability to work under tight deadlines in a start-up enviornment
• Good communication skills and a talent for collaboration
• An interest in current events, pop culture, and social media
• Please include a link to a portfolio site of your recent work. No PDFs or dropbox links please.
• Amazing office/space based in Downtown LA
• Dynamic and fast paced environment
• Opportunity to grow and learn from some of the industry’s best!
To apply send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about you. Use subject line: "Junior Graphic Designer".