Perfect T-Shirt Design Contest Official Rules (“Official Rules”)
T-Shirt Design Contest Official Rules (“Official Rules”)
LEOPARDET INC, dba ARI JOGIEL
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
- Eligibility: The Who Can Design The Perfect T-Shirt?Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States the District of Columbia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico who enter at jogiel.com/pages/wcdtpt. Entrants must be 18 years or age as of their date of entry in this Contest in order to qualify. This Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. CLO Virtual Fashion LLC and LEOPARDET INC dba ARI JOGIEL (“Sponsor”), its employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of Employee’s immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Sponsorship: Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Contest. No Entrant (or member of an Entrant, if a group) may have a current conflicting contract or be bound by any obligations to any third party that would conflict with the rights, or interfere with the Sponsors’ exercise of the rights, granted herein in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor may request validation of eligibility including proof of residency. Failure to reasonably provide proof of residency within one week of request may result in the Sponsor invalidating a participant’s entries.
- Entry Period: This Contest begins February 1st, 2023 at 12:30 PM PST and ends on February 10th,2023 at 12:30 PM PST (the “Entry Period”).
- How to Enter: Entrants must enter at jogiel.com/pages/wcdtpt. One entry allowed per Entrant. No bonus entries are allowed. Any fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating a participant’s entries.
- Selection and Notification of the Winner: You will be evaluated by a panel of judges based on your entry. Each judge will choose their favorite t-shirt design by following this grading rubric.
What are we looking for?
Is your T-Shirt fashionable?
Is your T-Shirt comfortable to wear?
Is your T-Shirt scalable?
Is your T-Shirt making the world a better place?
Is your T-Shirt speaking to a demographic?
You will be asked the following questions:
- What is your brand name?
- What makes your t-shirt stand out from the rest?
- Where do you see your brand in 5 years?
Judges will choose 7 finalists. The 8th finalist will be chosen by a popular vote through Connect.com. Once all 8 finalists are selected, our panel of judges will vote to select a final 4. The Winner will be chosen amongst the final 4.
January 23 to January 31
Learn to use CLO design software to create virtual true-to-garments.
Meet the judge panelists that will be choosing the winners.
February 01 to February 16
Contest page will open for submissions and grading rubric will be released.
You will be able to download 5 free credits from VMOD 3D library (optional)
Submissions Review and Popular Vote
February 17 to February 20
Judges will pick seven finalists and the Popular Vote will open to grant a spot into the Elite 8.
The Elite 8
The eight finalists will be announced and prizes will be awarded.
The Final 4
The four finalists will be announced and prizes will be awarded.
Winner will be announced in a live event at LA textile show at CMC in Downtown Los Angeles. Prizes will be awarded and contest will come to a conclusion.
Winner will be announced via Instagram Live event on February 24th at 12:00 PM PST.
- Prize: The Contest winner will be awarded a $10,000 credit (the “Prize”) to start their brand, exclusively applicable through AJ Services. The credit will be administered and tracked through invoices, including the following services, on an as needed basis:
- Road map $10,000 budget
- Assist with logo creation
- Identify demographic
- Identify branding strategy
- Set up legal entity
- Obtain seller’s permit
- Register trademark
Marketing and Sales Consulting
- Identify marketing strategy
- Set up Shopify store
Product Development (1 style)
- Pattern Making
- Sample Making
- Design Meeting
- Sourcing Materials
Manufacturing (1 style)
- Purchasing fabric order
- Label Program
- Grading and Marking
- Cut and Sew
Prize is not transferable and may be substituted or assigned at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Acceptance of the Prize grants Sponsor permissions to use Winner’s entry, name, and likeness for advertising, promotion, and trade without further compensation or remuneration unless prohibited by law. Receipt of Prize is upon the condition of compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: You grant Sponsor the right to use your submission, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and any other materials related to the Contest for publicity, news, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, and so forth, without any further notice, review, consent, compensation or remuneration. You also guarantee and warrant that your entry are your original work and do not violate or infringe upon any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims.
- Terms and Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate in the event that non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Contest.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into the Contest constitutes your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, etc., against all claims liability, illness, injury, death, loss, etc., that occurs directly or indirectly from participation in the contest or use/misuse of the awarded prize.
- Disputes: In the event of any dispute, controversy, claim, question or disagreement (a “Claim”) arising out of or related to these Official Rules or the breach thereof, any issue that arises under these Official Rules, shall be required to be resolved by binding arbitration of the parties hereto. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be subject to the exclusive governing law, jurisdiction and venue of the state of New York County, New York and the federal courts located in the Southern District of New York, without recourse to the principles of conflicts of laws.
Affirmation and Acceptance of and Agreement to All of the Official Rules: By entering this Contest, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to the Official Rules.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.